11/08/2016

Tutorial Fix The Iphone Battery, Lets Try



photo by self


Fix the Iphone Battery, It is already common place in all smartphones, both current and old, hehehe because the latest smartphone could be defective and therefore the service life. But this is happening in my categorized iphone 5 is new because of defective batteries but thank God in a way that unintentional I could finally return to normal 100% corresponding indicator.

My story could why the error indicator of the battery, the initial allegations of battery when I use the camera for picture suddenly turns itself off. I was shocked almost a heart attack, fortunately there is no history of heart 😆, first I let it may be because the battery is only 10%, I still wear without feeling uneasy 😄, then one night it was acting up again, hehehe until the dizziness, the powder discharged 2 packs still not lost, hehehe 😂.

How is the battery does not stay 80% immediately die ?? Press the power button instead of red flame, being made to connect the charger. Thinking long until beard like white 😆, I finally decided to browsing solution? And met.

First I try to spend up to 0% according to the instructions that I read, the batteries that error should be calibrated, logical to me because every time we charge will be calculated 1x tapi for the battery pack now is not the effect but I am sure it remains in force, according to personal beliefs 😆.

After I spend from 60% to 0%, the iphone will die itself well from there we charge life from 0% -100% turn on airplane mode to be safe not find a signal, why should live not die because the processor will charge more quickly detect the battery charging cmiww ,
Airplane mode is used so as not burdened searching for signals to be more focused on filling. Staying asleep 😂

The next day revoked without a doubt and assured recovery, after I use all day no problems but when I got home from work about 40% of my battery enable data for office use wifi. suddenly the batteries are so 19% helllloooow, surprised and had not yet recovered, got confused again, browsing more serious read from top to bottom there is nothing wrong?

Almost frustrated like in breaking up girlfriend, upset 😄😆 months silly me, again, my god emotional level anyway! 😅 this last way that I use with the reckless, if broken dear actually 😄

You must batteray application installed battery saver image there is lightning green color that many in the app store actually paid but there I forgot I put the link the website later. Open the application and when in plug battery charge my iphone from 19% instantly changed to 40%, whereas it has not been fast charging loo 😆, unplug the charge continues to wear again as usual bro back again so 19% post again chargenya back to 40% of my birthday it is up to 4x still, I finally made up 0% direct my charge, another indicator to 9%, yet it is still not normal pull chargenya made up 0% then charge again indicator 3% yet it still has not healed the last use 0% trus longer charge indicator remains 0% nah from here means it's normal. Since all mobile phones when in the normal battery charge indicator from 0% 0% compulsory when every few minutes to 1%. Congratulations iphone battery means it's normal you leave in charge live to be 100% with airplane mode.

Battery saver application shall you have because this application can cut the electric current when they are full. This app works well on my iphone. That solution is well and good luck. Salam LaReview




Nb: This method is applicable not all iphone or android you tp be tried because they do not need to dismantle iphone played only charge just pull the plug. If the above is not working mean time to replace the battery you prepare your pocket or sold 😆

No comments: